- Remaining Paving and Restriping Program public meetings cancelled.
- VDOT and FCDOT have extended deadline for feedback through April 14.
Given the current public health crisis, the Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) and the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) have canceled the remaining community meetings for the 2020 Paving and Restriping Program scheduled for this month. Fortunately, you can now view the meeting presentations for each district online and can provide your thoughts and suggestions through April 14, 2020.
You can find the District presentations with information like the slide above and provide feedback at the following web pages:
- Braddock District Paving and Restriping
- Dranesville District Paving and Restriping
- Lee District Paving and Restriping
- Providence District Paving and Restriping
You also can provide feedback on the paving and restriping program by:
- Email FCDOT at [email protected]
- Call 703-877-5600, TTY 711
- Mail comments to: Active Transportation Program, Fairfax County Department of Transportation, 4050 Legato Road, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033
Don’t wait! Check out the plans for your district and Speak Up now!