It’s been a busy year for FABB, and we couldn’t be happier about the progress being made in making bicycling better. Increasingly, government and the private sector see bicycling and bicycling infrastructure as important and cost-effective elements of local transportation. FABB works hard to advocate for safe and sensible bicycling faciliites and shares its experience to ensure that plans truly make bicycling better.
But, to make sure this happens, we need your help.
- We need more volunteers who want help to teach learn to ride classes to increase the number of citizens using bikes.
- We need more volunteers to lead social rides and help inform others about bicycle facilities in the county and increase riders’ comfort with using their bikes for recreation, errands, and commuting.
- We need a couple of volunteers to help with running FABB’s program of monthly and other meetings along with coordinating FABB member participation in public hearings.
- We need more volunteers to join with the team leads for our 2019 workplan to help achieve our goals in areas such as project advocacy, working with law enforcement, and alliance building.
- And, we’re always looking for help with spreading our message on social media and with supporting photography and videography.
No pressure, but we are at risk of losing momentum and losing ground if we can’t get more people to commit just a few hours each month to make bicycling better.
Won’t you join us?
If you are interested in helping, please email us at [email protected].