Thanks for visiting FABB.
We are an all-volunteer group that needs your help to make Fairfax County and Northern Virginia a better place to bike. What can you do? FABB is involved with several activities throughout the year. With your help we can transform Fairfax County into a bicycle-friendly place. Here are current volunteer opportunities:
- Support FABB’s 2019 Goals – Check out a list of FABB’s activities and sign-up to volunteer today.
- Stay Informed – Sign up for FABB’s bi-monthly newsletter and advocacy alerts.
- District Advocates – Speak up for better bicycling at local government and land use meetings and hearings in your county district. Not sure which district you live in? Just enter your address here. Contact FABB and we’ll follow up with more information about how you can help.
- Bicycling Outreach – Help FABB reach out to the community at local events and share how we’re working to improve bicycling around the county.
- FABB Communications – Enjoy writing? Help provide bicycle news and events for the FABB newsletter, blog and social media. Contact us today.
to find out how you can work with us to accomplish our goals. We provide advocacy training, help members become certified bicycling instructors, and have year-round opportunities for members to help promote bicycling as safe and reliable transportation alternative.
Voicing public support for better bicycle facilities to public officials, county staff, and developers is a powerful advocacy tool to ensure bicycling is an integral part of county plans. Visit the Events page for info about upcoming public meetings and check out the County’s Planning and Zoning site for details.
New infrastructure is a key factor in getting people comfortable with biking and is the most visible evidence of progress toward becoming a bicycle friendly community. Stay informed about local transportation projects and speak up for better bicycling.
We are an all-volunteer group that needs your help to make Fairfax County and Northern Virginia a better place to bike. Contact us today to learn more about what you can do!
Receive our bimonthly newsletter and email updates on breaking events.